[Diabetes-talk] Accessible insulin pumps.

Doug Billiar natemaster at atmc.net
Fri Oct 26 21:55:10 UTC 2012

     First, I use the Prodigy Voice and I don't touch the strip with my
bloody finger tip, I touch the strip to the end of my finger where I
remember poking myself.  All of the other meter/strips, wether accessible or
not that I'm familiar with also work best when used this way.  Second, is
this device universal, that is will it work with any strip?  If people
aren't able to figure out themselves the best way to use their strips, any
CDE that's worth their weight in glucose should be able to instruct someone
on the correct way to get the best results from their meter without
accessory devices.

Doug and Weaver
natemaster at atmc.net

Somedays you are the dog, somedays you are the hydrant. - Unknown