[Diabetes-talk] Intro, and questions

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Mon Sep 17 01:13:30 UTC 2012

Hi Terri, welcome to the list. My name is Debbie Wunder, I am the President
of the DAN board in Missouri. I would be interested in hearing from you off
list. I would like to help if possible with some of the things you mentioned
about someone else cooking for you.

There are a lot of great people on this list, and I am sure they are all
interested in helping.

I would agree with Mike about the snacks, also I would pull off the crispy
part of the fried foods you are eating. I have been reading Atkins for
Diabetes, I think it is a great program.

You may write me off list if you would like at, debbiewunder at centurytel.net

Take care, I always say AMEN to diabetes, Attitude, motivation, exercise,
and nutrition. Good luck Friend!