[Diabetes-talk] Diabetic cough syrup

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 17:16:08 UTC 2013

On 4/11/13, d m gina <dmgina at samobile.net> wrote:
> Hi there,
> I was told to get the diabetic syrup for this cough and cold that found
> me I don't want loll.
> I put it back when the price is $6. where the bottle is quite small.
> Do you folks put out the price for it, just because it says diabetic?
> Also,
> The after breath ments or the candies in small boxes, do you pay the
> price as well for the sugar free?
> Just some thoughts.
>
> --
> --Dar
> skype: dmgina23
>   FB: dmgina
> www.twitter.com/dmgina
> every saint has a past
> every sinner has a future

> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/bernienfb75%40gmail.com

Actually, I do the What's called, "Diabetic Tussin," made by
Robitussin.  Sorry if I'm not spelling that correctly.  But I think
everyone gets the idea...  At any rate, I actually chew Sugar Free
Eclipse.  Yah, it's pricy.  but I don't chew it all the time anyway,
only when I'm leaving the house and going somewhere with a lot of
other people; or just when I have an icky taste in my mouth I can't
seem to get rid of.  I figure, it's still cheaper than cigarrettes,
(which I'm alergic to anyway).  I guess you could buy the regular
stuff if you wanted and adjust your insulin injections accordingly.  I
simply don't have time to mess with that nonsense.  Besides, sugar in
the gum rots your teeth.  I guess it's a horse a piece.  There appear
to be consequences to no matter which choice one makes.  Take care and
have a great day!

Bern