[Diabetes-talk] Solus V2 web site.

fidano fidano at comcast.net
Tue Apr 23 21:38:00 UTC 2013

I just got mine, solus, and its nearly exactly as the solo V2 except for the
time being accessible... or thus far that I know, but well worth my $35 out
of pocket!
I have not had much issue with not enough blood... solo V2 offered this
notice, as prodigy did not when I was using it and only have had 1 with the
solus in only a couple days.. so seems to be doing well thus far.
My A1C seemed to be more in trend with the solo V2 then when using the
prodigy, so will have to wait a  year or so to really feel its still on
board, but would assume being it appears to be much the same meter as the
solo V2, except for time on recall.
Tamera