[Diabetes-talk] Solus V2 web site.

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Tue Apr 23 23:51:50 UTC 2013

Tamara and others, where did you purchase the solus v2? I've found it at
Independent Living, well, maybe. It still says Solo v2, but it does say time
and date. The price there was about 60 bucks. I'd like to be sure that I'm
buying the correct meter when I find it. <grin.> Thanks.
Veronica

Watch the video as The Guide Dog Glee Club sings "Rehab!" Yes! Yes! Yes!
http://youtu.be/JvakJ5lk6Us
Then find more music from Veronica Elsea and The Guide Dog Glee Club at:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407