[Diabetes-talk] Help please

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Aug 8 19:18:27 UTC 2013

Tip: Ask for Prodigy autocode strips; they'll work in the Prodigy Voice and
pharmacies may be more familiar with the Autocode. Still, you may run into
the conundrum that the pharmacies that have the Autocode on their formulary
may not have been the low bidder on those blasted Medicare DME contracts.

NFB Governmental Affairs and I are working on a response to this.

Mike Freeman