[Diabetes-talk] Help please

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 04:43:31 UTC 2013

Dear Joyce,

It has been hard for me to find a company to get Prodigy strips because I
only have Medicare.  I ordered from:
 Allstate  Diabetic supplies
800-362-0050

All of the companies charge the same price who are under Medicare.  It did
take 3 weeks to receive the strips.  I also had to order at my cost a
container at full price to fill the gap of time.  I did not remember about
Walgreen.

Good luck!

Warmly, Joy