[Diabetes-talk] Major problem Help please

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 14 11:52:52 UTC 2013

I use and love the solus v2 the newest upgrade from the solo meter. problem is that you cannot get strips anywhere, except right now from a place in Melbourne, FL.
I know many of us that have medicare we are running out of options to get our strips, and this is because the medicare providers aren't carrying the strips, we can contact Medicare to ask for a list or go online for all the vendors.
If President Mike Freeman would like I can go online and get this list and forward it to him.
But Medicare sent out the list months ago supposedly, in non accessible format of course so many of us have no ideas what is going on.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama