[Diabetes-talk] Major problem Help please

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 19:50:24 UTC 2013

Dear Joyce,

Maybe the person you told that you would be paying the shelf price did not
pass the message along.  While I was waiting for my Prodigy strips from the
Medicare approved company to arrive I had to order Prodigy strips from my
local pharmacy.  My local pharmacy is no longer able to bill Medicare.  So,
I had to pay the shelf price.

Warmly, Joy