[Diabetes-talk] Update on Pumps?

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Wed Aug 14 20:13:30 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I have 2 reps from Medtronics coming out this
Friday to show me a pump. One of them has worked
with multiple blind people supposedly, and that's
why the other rep is bringing her along. To make
sure I know how this pump can properly,
supposedly, be used by a blind person despite
being only partially accessible. My question is,
can someone point me to a page(s) with
descriptions and reviews by blind people, of the
various pumps available nowadays? I'm embarrassed
to say I haven't kept up well here, and have
skipped several conversations regarding pumps in
the past.

Thanks, All,
Everett