[Diabetes-talk] Solo meter??

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 31 17:46:13 UTC 2013

I am using the Solo Meter and not the Solus, I did try it, but wasn't happy with it because of the issues you have indicated. I think that Chris from Biosense is on the list.
In fact, I have tried to e-mail Chris, no answer, I hope maybe they are listening Biosense since they make the meter and not ADS, and will fix the problem.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com

Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FLST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama