[Diabetes-talk] Flying from North Carolina to Colorado; have some questions

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Thu Feb 14 17:35:07 UTC 2013

ELL	Hello Albert. When I travel I put my medications, including needles
and lancets in my carry on. I would not want it to go in my checked luggage
in case it did not arrive on time. Also I would not put it in my computer
case, depending on how your case it made, I would be concerned about losing
things out of it while going through security.

Debbie -----