[Diabetes-talk] question about high numbers and pumps

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Feb 17 20:39:14 UTC 2013

Bridgit:

I hear you. But I have the same freedom that you do. The point is to be on
top of that-there diabetes!

As for strips and such, insurance companies have somehow gotten this wacky
idea that everyone will sell their extra strips. I don't know what diabetics
they're dealing with but none that I know would be that foolish.

But then society these days tends to view everyone as an air-head until
proven otherwise.

Mike