[Diabetes-talk] Pumps

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sun Feb 17 23:39:50 UTC 2013

Oh Mike, I have to confess to having had thoughts like that too. Various
family members of members of Congress, etc. And I tell you this, I sign up
for every meet the president drawing I find. <grin> If you can't beat 'em,
join 'em. <big grin.>
And in a way, a good deal of business has always been about contacts and who
you meet when. I'll never give up!

Veronica

Watch the video as The Guide Dog Glee Club sings "Rehab!" Yes! Yes! Yes!
http://youtu.be/JvakJ5lk6Us
Then find more music from Veronica Elsea and The Guide Dog Glee Club at:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407