[Diabetes-talk] Check out my NE Med Center interview

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 18 02:49:26 UTC 2013

Hello,

Years ago, the Nebraska Medical Center used me as its feature story for
its monthly publication. Then I was asked to participate in its 2009 ad
campaign. Recently, they wanted me to do another feature story after
having had Declan as a follow up of sorts. Below is a link from You
Tube. This video is also on its website. Declan, Ross and I are being
interviewed. There are shots of me walking with Declan, who is
six-months-old now, me rocking him, and when you hear a talking scale,
that's Ross making a bottle. Declan is a pretty skinny baby but has very
round cheeks. He's wearing a long-sleeve t-shirt with penguins that says
Daddy's little buddy and matching jeans with penguins on the cuffs. He
has a lot of brown hair and deep blue eyes, grin. Here's the link:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ncd4e4ZE2x8