[Diabetes-talk] Check out my NE Med Center interview

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Mon Feb 18 05:54:58 UTC 2013

Wow! This just goes to show that there's so much more to life than diabetes,
doesn't it. Life is always the combination of diabetes and other stuff. And
in the midst of the madness, those real joys come along. And that's what
gives us the strength to fight with all of this annoying accessibility
craziness. Hurrah for family! And it was nice to share yours here.

Veronica

Watch the video as The Guide Dog Glee Club sings "Rehab!" Yes! Yes! Yes!
http://youtu.be/JvakJ5lk6Us
Then find more music from Veronica Elsea and The Guide Dog Glee Club at:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407