[Diabetes-talk] Pumps

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Thu Feb 21 23:23:33 UTC 2013

Ah, sometimes there's a head smack that is nothing more than being blind and
that's just the way it is. My best one was when I was out once using my
cane. I smacked my head really hard on a corner of a sign that stuck out. No
way I could have found that one with the cane. And by the way, you know what
the sign said? No kidding! It said, stop ahead!
But seriously I'm finding that as I'm getting older, the old sound location
just isn't what it was when I was 20. So sometimes it is easier to think I'm
clear of something only to discover that that half opened door or whatever
was just waiting for me!
And I've not seen any affect on my BG numbers from a short-term pain
incident, but boy I have seen it from something that was more prolonged.
So, have fun everyone and stay ahead of that diabetes! Hahahaha!

Veronica

Watch the video as The Guide Dog Glee Club sings "Rehab!" Yes! Yes! Yes!
http://youtu.be/JvakJ5lk6Us
Then find more music from Veronica Elsea and The Guide Dog Glee Club at:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407