[Diabetes-talk] Victoza

Lauren B. Hunter nightingale at pcdesk.net
Tue Feb 26 01:52:22 UTC 2013

   I agree that the doctor saying you are too young to be on insulin is
a bit strange.  I was on both insulin and Victoza for a while, and was
able to get off the insulin.  But I'm only 35 years old, and I was 32 or
33 when my doctor put me on the insulin to begin with.  I've had type II
diabetes since I was 18.  Good luck.
Lauren