[Diabetes-talk] Victoza

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Feb 26 03:41:03 UTC 2013

Mike,
I would be able to do that, sense I don't drink giggle.
yes I have spoken with my diabetic coordinator.
Who is willing to work with me.
If at this time upgrading the pills will bring down the numbers, as
well as the a one c then I would stay with this until I got back from
convention.
I wouldn't want to be unsteady with what is happenings.
I know what I am trying to say here.
You can have those three drinks, that makes you drink six.