[Diabetes-talk] information wanted for Pilates and/or yoga?

Julie Kline julie.kline at rochester.rr.com
Thu Feb 28 20:42:50 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I had read in a recent message from Bridget that you've done Pilates.  For
people who have done these, I'm just curious, how do you do these?  Are
there DVDs available that you use where they verbally describe what moves
they are doing and you can follow along safely?  Do you go through a
facility?  The place I go to offers classes in Pilates and yoga, but I never
did it just because I'm not into the whole philosophical and meditation
aspect of those, (nothing towards that, it's just not my thing), but if
there's something out there that just does the stretching part, I'm curious
as to how you made it work.  I currently use some walking DVDs, but would
like to mix things up a little.

Thanks.

Julie