[Diabetes-talk] New Subscriber and Question about talkinginsulin pumps

Bill Lewis wlewis19 at cox.net
Tue Jan 1 18:32:55 UTC 2013

Hi All, the other day I made an annual visit to my podiatrist to continue
treating neuropathy in my feet and lower legs.  While there, the doctor said
a new study on Metformin concluded that Metformin causes the lowering in the
body of Vitamin B-12.  Have any of you learned anything about this?  I have
not had an opportunity to look up additional data.   -- Bill Lewis