[Diabetes-talk] Your metformin question.

Sandi Ryan sjryan2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 16:48:47 UTC 2013

You should talk to your doctor, but can probably get a Vitamin B12
supplement that you can take orally.  I get B12 injections, but that's
because I don't absorb B12, for reasons totally different than Metformin
interference.  But there are lots of B12 supplements at your drugstore.

Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about which kind is best to use, and don't
take huge amounts--you won't need to.

Sandi