[Diabetes-talk] Advanced Diabetic Solutions is no longer a MedicareProvider

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 17 16:14:36 UTC 2013

Many of the suppliers are no longer accepting Medicare. Thanks to the government. So yes we need a list of accepting suppliers throughout the country.
I have contacted Mindy Jacobsen here in NY as well. Since she is our DAN President here, and I was the one with the connections with ADS. I also got my diabetic shoes from them, and they were a sponsor of our state convention for the last 4 years.
Nice way to find all of this out.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama