[Diabetes-talk] Advanced Diabetic Solutions is no longer a Medicare Provider

Bill Lewis wlewis19 at cox.net
Fri Jul 19 01:28:15 UTC 2013

Hi,, Bill Lewis here.  Ever since I developed diabetes-2 ten years ago, I
always try to do business with local providers.  I have a pharmacy which
fills and delivers my numerous monthly meds.  I have a family physician and
diabetes doctor who have assured me that they will continue treating me, no
matter what Obama does to our health care system, among other things.
Although my currently used pharmacy has handled my scripts for years, I
still plan to check out CVS pharmacies which have recently entered this
Wichita market.  In a study of medication costs which I read about ten years
ago, CVS was the only company that charged anything close to actual costs of
meds.  Their prices were, like, ten bucks, when other companies were charing
hundreds of dollars for popular meds.