[Diabetes-talk] Levimeer

limestone lady limestonelady at samobile.net
Thu Jun 6 00:35:23 UTC 2013

I don't know the medication, and although it is true that some meds can
affect bone density, Dar, you've been talking on a forum you and I both
frquent that, you've been having a lot of rain. Could it just be the
dampness causing the pain?
I do however, think that all women over fifty should have a bone
density test, as menopause makes you vulnerable to osteoporosis. I also
understand of course that that could be problematic for those of you in
the states, who might have to pay for it. If however, it could save you
from a possible hip fracture, it would be worth looking into.
Linda.