[Diabetes-talk] Can I stop

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Jun 7 02:33:29 UTC 2013

Joy is correct. You should not tamper with dosage etc. until you consult
with a doctor whom you trust.

If I may be so bold, you seem awfully quick to blame levemir for something
which is likely to have nothing to do with insulin. If your doctor isn't
coming back till August, find another to talk to.

Mike