[Diabetes-talk] Interesting article.

limestone lady limestonelady at samobile.net
Sun Jun 23 17:11:45 UTC 2013

For those of you who read the American version of Reader's digest,
there is an interesting article in the february 2013 issue. In braille,
you'll find it in the first volume on page 94.
The title of the article is: "Can you eat your way to dementia?" The
author is Bijal Trivedi, and the originating magazine is New Scientist.
I won't say anything more about it, as I don't want to inject my own
interpretation of it, but it realy is fascinating, especially for diabetics.
Linda.