[Diabetes-talk] Can Anyone Help?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 24 09:50:54 UTC 2013

With the pump, I am always having the Doctor or my husband adjust the basal rate on my minimed from Medtronics, since I am losing weight, my blood sugars drop to around 60-50s so we keep adjusting them, as well as, possibly, suspend the pump for a few hours here and there when I can.
But I have learned to go by beep methods, there are no talking pumps yet, but they do have peeps you can learn to do.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama