[Diabetes-talk] Can Anyone Help?

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 25 06:09:08 UTC 2013

It's pronounced: Deklin.

I wanted to spell it D E C H L A N, which is an Irish spelling, but my
husband thought that may be confusing for people.

It's Irish, meaning the good one. There was a St. Declan in Ireland who
was like the next St. Patrick. His church still is in Ireland; I think
Southern Ireland but may be wrong. My hubby has all the details, smile.