[Diabetes-talk] Pump question

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Tue Jun 25 16:23:14 UTC 2013

In this case, I think the guy was trying to make a point of security of
medical devices. I often wondered if there could be interference say, at a
convention where everyone sat together sending information and requests to
insulin pumps. But boy could this be quite the episode of murder for hire on
an individual, couldn't it. And I was just across town at a different
conference when this happened. Oh how I wish I'd been there! But I'd bet the
reason someone would want to hack in would be related to the same reason
most meters wouldn't let us delete items from the memory. People wanting to
get rid of a crummy BG number or a large bolus taken for a big meal. Says a
lot for how the medical establishment has treated most people though and
that's not good.
Just my quarter's worth. <grin>
Veronica

Watch the video as The Guide Dog Glee Club sings "Rehab!" Yes! Yes! Yes!
http://youtu.be/JvakJ5lk6Us
Then find more music from Veronica Elsea and The Guide Dog Glee Club at:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407