[Diabetes-talk] Pump question

Gregory D. Rosenberg gregg at ricis.com
Thu Jun 27 07:10:19 UTC 2013

Good morning Veronica,

I have my Acucheck VoiceMate paired with an Acucheck Aviva for almost a decade. Although it still works, I seem to get a small frequency of misreads that started about four months ago. No word yet on a replacement from Acucheck. I am trying to work with the IBGstar. The UI is a mixed bag. It is workable, but not very pleasant.

On Jun 26, 2013, at 23:05 CDT, "Veronica Elsea" <veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com> wrote:

> I still have my Talking Time from 1981. I love that thing. Now if only those
> people would design an insulin pump! Wouldn't that be cool!
> Veronica
>
> Watch the video as The Guide Dog Glee Club sings "Rehab!" Yes! Yes! Yes!
> http://youtu.be/JvakJ5lk6Us
> Then find more music from Veronica Elsea and The Guide Dog Glee Club at:
> http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
>                 Veronica Elsea, Owner
> Laurel Creek Music Designs
> Santa Cruz, California
> Phone: 831-429-6407

P.S. We have moved.

P.S. Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund via your phone bill.

--
73' & 75'
Gregory D. Rosenberg AB9MZ
gregg at ricis.com

RICIS, Inc.
7849 Bristol Park Drive
Tinley Park, IL 60477-4594
http://www.ricis.com

708-267-6664 Cell
708-444-2690 Office
708-444-1115 Fax (Call First)
We are tired of SPAM faxes.

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete it from your computer.