[Diabetes-talk] Pump question

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Thu Jun 27 17:03:47 UTC 2013

But the big question is, is something rude if everyone is doing the same
thing. I tell you, that recording was so worth it! <grin> It would be no
different than if we all had talking insulin pumps and ate a meal together.
Chances are pretty good that the first model wouldn't have a headphone jack.
And if it allowed me to use my pump more easily, I wouldn't worry about the
sound of speech in the least. And that may have been the case back then with
talking devices. I don't remember headphone jacks either. And if someone had
neuropathy and couldn't feel braille, that would be the only option for
telling the time and knowing whow long the upcoming break would be. But as I
said, the sound was so amazing! Can't imagine what it sounded like in the
hall. Okay, back on topic now.
Veronica

Watch the video as The Guide Dog Glee Club sings "Rehab!" Yes! Yes! Yes!
http://youtu.be/JvakJ5lk6Us
Then find more music from Veronica Elsea and The Guide Dog Glee Club at:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407