[Diabetes-talk] information wanted for Pilates and/or yoga?

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Mar 1 04:09:37 UTC 2013

Hi there,
I have a mat and two CD's to work with on behalf of yoga.
I tried to get into a class where they were advanced.
My dog did everything she asked.
Once on the floor, I can't get up unless I am hanging onto a chair or
something to help me up.
So I couldn't turn around face the others and get up.
I need to start from the beginning.