[Diabetes-talk] "Too Young for Insulin?"

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Mar 1 04:30:36 UTC 2013

Hi,Everett.

Yup; it's a fairly common (but easily-fixxed) complication of diabetes (both
Types 1 and 2). The gal of whom I wrote had the operation to fix the problem
under local anesthetic and the surgeon actually asked her to try moving her
finger while he was still working on it. Worked with no problem so he closed
up the incision. I don't even think she experienced much discomfort.

Mike