[Diabetes-talk] Diabetes and the long term issues

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Mar 1 04:39:05 UTC 2013

yes Mike,
Here in Montana we don't get enough sun in the winter months.
Not just myself, where the vitamin d blood work was drawn, where I take
calcium with d in it.
A request from the doctor.
I do this twice a day.
Now my levels are where they need to be.
I would have never thought of that.
In the summer I have a beautiful tan, Jim burns.
my tan is so that folks invy it.
I don't even sit in the sun for hours. I just take walks.
We do enjoy the patio where in the heat of the day we are in the shade.
I'm glad I learned this about vitamin d.