[Diabetes-talk] whole lemons

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Mar 1 16:06:30 UTC 2013

I know drinking lemon juice with warm water daily has helped me more
than I can share.
I get more done during the day.
yes I wouldn't want the whole lemon on my food, where if you did this
daily it would build up wouldn't it?
Grade a lemon or a couple keeping it in a bowl and adding to meals if you wish?