[Diabetes-talk] whole lemons

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 2 17:20:16 UTC 2013

Interesting... Why the sugar? I do keep diet ginger-ale around at all
times as since my teens I have experienced nausea in the morning, and
the older I get, the more migraines I'm getting. Now that I'm blind, I
think it's the light perception causing a lot of sensitivity and sinus
problems. I have to wear sunglasses most the time even around the house.
And I can't troll thing up anymore with Baby, grin. Anyway, my point
being diet ginger-ale usually seems to help a bit. Is this just
psychological then?