[Diabetes-talk] whole lemons

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Mar 2 19:50:42 UTC 2013

I could tell colors, the grass from the sidewalk, things like that.
Child abuse stopped that.
Woke up one morning, when it was all gone.
I kept bouncing off the walls until I could get what we have now to
hear when you are coming closer to them.
Got my new eyes both done in 1978.
Have never looked back.