[Diabetes-talk] whole lemons

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Mar 2 21:21:09 UTC 2013

You know if I had to question everything then I would be a very sad lady..

I know what my nujmbers do, where I have to believe my meeter.
If I couldn't believe that for the most part, then I wouldn't have to
test at all.
Oh well, some folks just enjoy having something to be unhappy about.
Especially science.
If everything was good, they wouldn't have a job. loll.