[Diabetes-talk] Another Hawkeye here

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Tue Mar 5 00:21:58 UTC 2013

Okay, with all of the Iowans or former Iowans on this list, one question.
>From time to time, my hubby talks about going back to Iowa when he retires
this summer. Being a California girl myself, I keep suggesting that he might
want to visit during the winter before making the final decision. <grin>
But I was wondering if anyone here knows how diabetes care is these days in
Iowa City? Thanks.
Veronica

Watch the video as The Guide Dog Glee Club sings "Rehab!" Yes! Yes! Yes!
http://youtu.be/JvakJ5lk6Us
Then find more music from Veronica Elsea and The Guide Dog Glee Club at:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407