[Diabetes-talk] victoza

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Mar 8 16:52:31 UTC 2013

yes I would love to share.
I am noticing rite away your meals are curved.
Even down to drinking a large cup of coffee.
this could change, but at this time this is what I notice.
I also at this time voide more.
Going often, where I am at home, so close to the bathroom.
I also lost three pounds.
this is from last week.
We weigh in at the same time each week.
We also had salad raps so this can have something to do with it.
When I got full that is just that.
It didn't take much at all.
We are still adjusting medicine, I need to call by Monday if I get down
to 95 in the morning,
Taking me off one of the pills.
Instead of twice a day doing it once.
I was told my body will get used to being lower.
I don't want to take on to much exercising until I am stable.
I thought I was going to fall down in the bathroom, then it hit me.
Test.
Most of the time I am in the one hundred range.
I just know what to expect now, for me I get dizzy and unsteady on my feet.
Once I had breakfast, I started feeling better.
Now I am just tired, don't know if this has to do with the low, or how
it works.
I am sure I will adjust to this as well.