[Diabetes-talk] victoza

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Mar 8 23:29:53 UTC 2013

dar:

I suspect that your problems with feeling low at 90 will go away reasonably soon. After all, you have been used to constant higher numbers for quite some time. As you get used to being in the normal range, you'll start to feel normal there also. Moreover, I suspect that you worry and panic pretty easily, tending to be apprehensive that you are going to have a severe reaction. Although this is possible, it's unlikely. Let your meter be your guide. Normally, you only really need to worry if your readings get below 70 or perhaps 80 mg/dl. If I am at my desk and do not plan to be active, I can run 70all day and not notice. But some folks can't go below 80.

We are all interested and rooting for you.

Mike Freeman
sent from my iPhone