[Diabetes-talk] victoza

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Mar 9 01:35:27 UTC 2013

I know Jim doesn't know how to help me where he doesn't want to learn
how to help me.
I think I pannic more this way sense I know I am on my own.
I have asked him, where he just doesn't feel comfortable.
You live in the 90s as well?>
I'm pleased to know this.
Also I will wait and see how it goes going back to the YMCA after Easter.
I like to tread water, 20 minutes at a time.
I know what I can take with me to boost me up.
Don't want to give up what I have started.
Thanks again.
I know after two weeks they want to boost me up again.
I am guessing this is so my body will get used to it as well.
People would never know that I pannic not even Jim.
I just share this is what I need to do.
I test first thing when I get up so I know what to do first. Eat or
take dog out.
Thanks again.