[Diabetes-talk] Back to calcium deposits

Robert Shelton rshelton1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 22:03:04 UTC 2013

Looks like it's a real condition associated with diabetes, but the cause is
not known.
http://www.diabetes.org/living-with-diabetes/complications/related-condition
s/frozen-shoulder.html

.Frozen shoulder is a condition where progressively worse pain and stiffness
in the joint causes immobility of the shoulder.
.Diabetes is a risk factor for frozen shoulder, but doctors are still
researching the relationship.
.Physical therapy, though painful, is generally recommended.