[Diabetes-talk] victoza

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Mar 22 05:19:02 UTC 2013

yes I sure agree with you,
We do all of the above, making burritoes as well with malta grain tortilla.
This time with no meat, beeing Lent for us.
I am trying to get used to the lower numbers, where taking it slowly
when I am the only one at the gym who knows what to do with my dog if
anything should happen while over there.
I sure wouldn't want him to go to the pound.
I was told to lose the weight slowly this is happening.
Glad you lost allot of your baby gain.
Keep up the swell work.