[Diabetes-talk] Sugar drinks

Sandi Ryan sjryan2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 16:50:55 UTC 2013

Yes.  The increased hunger from diet drinks can be an issue with some
people, but you just have to note that for yourself.  I find that some diet
soda, strategically drunk on a day when I feel hungry for sweets, satisfies
that hunger.  And if you're Type 1, you wouldn't have the insulin resistance
issue.

Sandi