[Diabetes-talk] victoza

limestone lady limestonelady at samobile.net
Thu Mar 28 01:49:29 UTC 2013

Well, you know that obese people can go through a lot of hell, like the
"all you have to do is push yourself away from the table" type of
reaction, and my friend told me that rather than taking the easy way
out, it's the hardest thing she ever did.
Our body produces a hormone called cortisol, and once you have this
surgery, it doesn't produce it, and you have no cravings.
Doesn't it make you wonder if, there's still a lot to learn about food,
diabetes, and why we who get these things do, and others can eat
anything they want, with no problems?
Linda.