[Diabetes-talk] Introduction

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Sat Mar 30 19:57:07 UTC 2013

Hi Marshall, and all,

Hey Marshall, welcome to the list. Your e-mail
address gives no inclination as to your location,
so I'm just asking, might you be from Colorado?
The reason I ask is that I looked into starting a
Diabetes Action Network here in the past year, but
got almost no response from anyone interested.
Most who wished to help were not even in Colorado,
sadly -- although I do have a few here willing to
help. Anyway, just checking, y'know? Sooner or
later there might be a good amount of interested
people here, I figure. Not giving up hope yet,
anyway. ;-)

Strive On!
Everett
In Colorado Springs, CO