[Diabetes-talk] Solo V strips

Julie Kline julie.kline at rochester.rr.com
Sun May 19 00:32:05 UTC 2013

The pharmacy where I got both the new solo and separate test strips from is New Utrecht Pharmacy out of brooklyn new york. You might be able to try there. The phone number is 1888-413-6737. I know they took our Excellus blue cross, but you will want to check with them to see if they'll participate with what you have.
Hope this helps.
Julie

Sent from my iPhone