[Diabetes-talk] Lunch

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 10 17:20:18 UTC 2013

Mostly healthy things that will travel well. Insulated lunch bags are
nice. I like fresh fruits and veggies, fat-free honey wheat braid
pretzels, sandwhiches or crackers and cheese. I usually choose 100%
whole wheat bread and find crackers with little or no trans-fats and
saturated fats and low-sodium cheese. When I can't be active, I tend to
not eat as much, especially if sitting a lot, like in car or train. And
lots of water.